Kathy Ziola Send E-mail.
Best Western University Inn; 914 S College Avenue; Fort Collins, Colorado 80524
Deep Listening & Empathy
Sat, Feb 17, 8:45 am to 5:00 pm
Build the consciousness and skills for real connection and compassionate listening.
- Are you struggling to have the quality of understanding you want in your interactions?
- Do you struggle with conflicts due to misunderstandings?
- Do people tell you that you don’t listen well?
- Do you wish you knew what to say to effectively respond to others struggles and heartfelt expressions?
- Would you simply enjoy enhancing your current skills?
In this one-day workshop based on the work of Marshall Rosenberg, PhD, in Nonviolent Communication/Compassionate Communication you will learn and practice the following:
- The basics of a powerful model for living compassionately using communication
- Specific practices to enhance presence and listening skills
- Helping Professions
- A new paradigm for understanding others
- Ways to deeply connect as a listener
- How to respond in ways that truly deepen your interactions
Facilitator: Kathy Ziola, MA, is a Certified Trainer with the international network The Center for Nonviolent Communication (NVC) and owner of Communication Works in Denver. Kathy has been teaching NVC for eleven years. She founded the NVC Immersion and Trainer Development Program that is in its sixth year. Kathy has been in private practice as a therapist and as a communication and relationship coach and has facilitated workshops and retreats in personal growth for over thirty years. She has been a yoga and meditation teacher and a healer. Participants enjoy her sense of humor and play as well as clarity, presence and sensitivity while sharing and living NVC in the learning environment. It is her passion to support people in living with more authenticity, ease, harmony and joy through Compassionate Communication from the inside out.
Disclaimer: This event is independently organized. RMCCC assumes no responsibility for this event. RMCCC was not involved in its design or execution and makes no guarantees, implicit or explicit, regarding its quality or content. RMCCC receives no financial or other benefit from this event; it is posted as a service to our community and to support others in growing Compassionate Communication awareness.