Kathy Ziola Send E-mail.
The Cloisters 2103 S. Wadsworth Blvd. Lakewood, 80227
Foundations of Compassionate Communication Level I
Fri, Jan, 19 to Sun, Jan 21
Would you like to:
- Express with clarity & ease?
- Communicate with peace?
- Create win/win outcomes from conflict?
- Effectively deal with emotions?
- Deepen your relationships?
Based on the work of Marshall B. Rosenberg, PhD. in Nonviolent Communication, this training offers a new model of relating that will help you have open, honest and effective communication from the heart.
Skills will be built through interactive exercises throughout the weekend.
You can use what you learn this weekend to create win/win situations in any area of life:
- Business management
- Team building
- Helping Professions
- Intimate relationships
- Community relations
- Public education
- Conflict mediation
Friday 5:45 – Arrival/Registration
6:00-9:00pm – Introduction
- Foundational principles
- Basic assumptions
- Overview of model & components
Using the Model: Clear Expression
- Honest Expression
- Understanding communication that alienates
- Using the four components to make clear, honest, effective expressions
- Creating connection & successful strategizing
- Skill building through practice
Using the Model: Deep Listening
- The Power of Empathy
- Blocks to effective listening
- Skills for deep listening
- Sharing meaningful appreciation
- Understanding the beauty of our common humanity
Disclaimer: This event is independently organized. RMCCC assumes no responsibility for this event. RMCCC was not involved in its design or execution and makes no guarantees, implicit or explicit, regarding its quality or content. RMCCC receives no financial or other benefit from this event; it is posted as a service to our community and to support others in growing Compassionate Communication awareness.