Beth Eldridge Send E-mail.
These trainings will be conducted through Zoom with both phone-in and video-conferencing options. After enrolling, you will receive instructions for connecting to the call.
Communication as a Path to Connected Liberation: An 8 Week Interactive Online Course
8 Sundays Sept 19 - Nov 14 - 4:00 to 6:00 pm MDT
"Whether you know it or not – you are already there. You are the beauty… the power… the passion… the knowledge… the fire… the calm… the heart and the soul… You are the star of your being… all you have to do is let yourself shine." - Sark
Who This is For and Topics We’ll Cover:
- Are you longing for more meaningful, authentic connections with a group of like minded learners?
- Would you like to let go of unsatisfying relationships that drain you, and develop relationships that both touch you deeply and light you up?
- Are you tired of largely connecting from the head, ready to deepen into connections of the heart?
- Do you 'play it small,' at the cost of not being fully seen, or not fulfilling your potential? Would you like to gain the strength to make a difference?
- Do you miss out on opportunities because you need more ways to know and express what’s important to you, and the confidence to go after it?
- How much more self assured and easygoing would you be if you knew how to creatively solve problems in ways that honor everyone?
- How would your life be different if you could drop judgment, comparisons, and criticism, and create a more compassionate connected reality with yourself and others?
- This class is FOR YOU if…
- You long to grow compassionate, empowered, fun, and connected relationships with yourself and others.
- You’re excited to actively engage in our community of learners and apply principles and practices between sessions in authentic ways.
- You yearn for high quality small group, interactive, and embodied practice.
- This class is NOT for you if...
- You want to sit back and listen to lectures.
- You aren’t willing to invest in growing individually and in community.
- You’re struggling with obstacles that would keep you from participating.
Beth is a heartfelt facilitator and life coach with a deep, inspiring presence. She guides clients to increase self compassion, harvest the wisdom of emotions, deepen understanding, and communicate in more compassionate and empowered ways so they can creatively solve problems and live more purposefully. Beth has trained in Mindfulness and Nonviolent Communication for 16 years, including teacher training, and she is certified as a Life Coach. She also has a PhD in Educational Equity and Cultural Diversity. Beth owns Mindful Living, Learning, and Communication, LLC in Louisville, CO. Learn more at: https://mindfulnvc.com/
Disclaimer: This event is independently organized. RMCCC assumes no responsibility for this event. RMCCC was not involved in its design or execution and makes no guarantees, implicit or explicit, regarding its quality or content. RMCCC receives no financial or other benefit from this event; it is posted as a service to our community and to support others in growing Compassionate Communication awareness.