Jessica Dancingheart Send E-mail.
Niwot (location to be announced upon registration)
Building Relationships Based in Trust and Respect:
Listening and Communicating " From Our Hearts
Friday to Sunday March 8 -10
Treat Yourself To A Safe, Nourishing,
Do you find yourself in power struggles and unnecessary conflicts? Are you longing to have ease in your communications? and trust and respect in your relationships?
During this highly interactive workshop weekend you will learn and practice better communication skills with the public, and in work and family relationships,
- Becoming less reactive and more responsive;
- Differentiating between what actually is happening and the stories you tell yourself;
- Connecting with the intentions behind actions;
- Making life-affirming and less costly or tragic choices;
- Optimally meeting your needs.
These skills will help you:
- Develop emotional intelligence as you connect to your own values and needs;
- Connect to shared purposes/values and good intentions;
- Honestly and authentically engage with others;
- Ask for what you want in ways that inspire giving.
Pre-register by March 4
Registration is limited to 15 people.
Early Bird special and limited scholarships available. Contact Jessica usiong the form below of by visiting http://openingtopossibilities.com/Opening_To_Possibilities/Public_Worksh...
Personal and Organizational Consultant
Working with you to build healthier and stronger relationships at work, at home and in your communities.
Disclaimer: This event is independently organized. RMCCC assumes no responsibility for this event. RMCCC was not involved in its design or execution and makes no guarantees, implicit or explicit, regarding its quality or content. RMCCC receives no financial or other benefit from this event; it is posted as a service to our community and to support others in growing Compassionate Communication awareness.