Jessica Dancingheart Send E-mail.
Niwot (location to be announced upon registration)
Changing Your Inner Dialogue:
From Critical To Loving
Friday to Sunday February 22-24
Treat Yourself To A Safe, Nourishing,
Do you find yourself tired? Unmotivated? Sad? Do you compare yourself to others and fall short? Do you feel dissatisfied with who you are and what you accomplish?
During this highly interactive workshop weekend you will develop skills for identifying the needs behind your negative self‑talk and explore how to transform them into life affirming and loving inner dialogue.
- Become aware of your negative self-talk.
- Explore the needs you are trying to meet when you engage in negative self-talk.
- Transform your negative self-talk to more life affirming and loving inner dialogue.
- Identify your strengths, skills, talents and resources.
- Develop realistic expectations.
- Leave with a doable action plan that builds upon your existing assets, so you can transform your inner dialogue from critical to loving.
Pre-register by February 18
Registration is limited to 15 people.
Early Bird special and limited scholarships available. Contact Jessica usiong the form below of by visiting http://openingtopossibilities.com/Opening_To_Possibilities/Public_Worksh...
Personal and Organizational Consultant
Working with you to build healthier and stronger relationships at work, at home and in your communities.
Disclaimer: This event is independently organized. RMCCC assumes no responsibility for this event. RMCCC was not involved in its design or execution and makes no guarantees, implicit or explicit, regarding its quality or content. RMCCC receives no financial or other benefit from this event; it is posted as a service to our community and to support others in growing Compassionate Communication awareness.