The accreditation process begins when the applicant supplies the following to the RMCCN Accreditation Circle.
Letter Of Intent:
We ask that you supply a letter of intent responding to the following questions:
- How did you encounter Compassionate Communication (NVC)?
- What draws you to this work?
- What calls you to the RMCCN Accreditation Program?
- How do you envision yourself sharing Compassionate Communication?
- How do you envision contributing to the RMCCN community and the greater community with the skills you develop through this program?
- We would enjoy hearing anything else you would like to share about yourself.
Letters Of Recommendation:
We ask that you include 3 letters of recommendation supporting your application. We recommend that you choose 3 people who know you personally and/or professionally, and who have interacted with you sufficiently to be able to respond to the following inquiry:
- What is your relationship to the applicant?
- Are you familiar with Compassionate Communication (NVC)? If yes, describe briefly.
- What qualities in the person applying to the RMCCN Accreditation Program inspire you to recommend them??
- We would enjoy hearing anything else you would like to share about this person.
There is a non-refundable $125.00 application fee. Our preferred form of payment is a check, payable to RMCCN. We can also arrange credit card payments.
Contact Us To Begin: