Susan Kaplan Send E-mail.
These trainings will be conducted through Zoom with both phone-in and video-conferencing options. After enrolling, you will receive instructions for connecting to the call.
Sunday, May 21 3:00 pm
More Information and Registration:
Accessible, Inclusive, Multicultural, And Social Justice Lens: Community Based NVC Leadership Practice - Online
The Intersection Between Social Justice And NVC
With Susan Kaplan And David Steele
Sunday May 21st
- For anyone interested in:
- Learning and practicing NVC in a vibrant engaged NVC community
- Community Based option for Accredited Facilitator Preparation for RMCCN
- Thriving, building well-being and creating a community of care in our lived experiences of personal, relational, and systemic levels
- Social Change, Spirituality and Community focus – the interconnectedness of our personal and collective lives
We are committed to practicing power with as we co-create our community, including a brave space to learn, practice and apply NVC to your life. Learn more below!