Kathy Ziola Send E-mail.
These trainings will be conducted through Zoom with both phone-in and video-conferencing options. After enrolling, you will receive instructions for connecting to the call.
Foundations of Compassionate Communication Level I
8 Thursdays May 4 to Nov. June 22
A powerful and experiential 8-week course learning Compassionate Communication/Nonviolent Communication (NVC) with Kathy Ziola, CNVC Certified Trainer. Learn to create relationships based on empathy and honesty as you build skills and consciousness with the foundations of NVC.
Each two hour session will provide connection, information and discussion, practice exercises with coaching in breakout sessions, and sharing insights, learning, and questions.
Would you like to:
- Express with clarity & ease?
- Communicate with peace?
- Create win/win outcomes from conflict?
- Effectively deal with emotions?
- Deepen your relationships?
Based on the work of Marshall B. Rosenberg,PhD. in Nonviolent Communication, Compassionate Communication, this training offers a new model of relating that will help you have open, honest and effective communication from the heart.
Skills will be built through interactive exercises throughout the training. Following each class, practices and preparations will be sent to you for the week. Sessions will be recorded for your personal review only.
You can use what you learn this course to create win/win situations in any area of life:
- Business management
- Team building
- Helping Professions
- Intimate relationships
- Community relations
- Public education
- Conflict mediation
- Session 1 ~ Getting Going. Principles and Assumptions of the model
- Session 2 ~ The Components of Connection
- Session 3 ~ Honest Expression
- Session 4 ~ Deepening Understanding of Human Needs
- Session 5 ~ Self-empathy/Self-Connection
- Session 6 ~ Deep Listening and Empathic Responding
- Session 7 ~ Expressing with Compassion and Authenticity
- Session 8 ~ Introduction to Dialogue
For a complete listing of Kathy's events, visit https://nvctrainingsource.com/calendar-events/
Disclaimer: This event is independently organized. RMCCC assumes no responsibility for this event. RMCCC was not involved in its design or execution and makes no guarantees, implicit or explicit, regarding its quality or content. RMCCC receives no financial or other benefit from this event; it is posted as a service to our community and to support others in growing Compassionate Communication awareness.