Kathy Ziola Send E-mail.
These trainings will be conducted through Zoom with both phone-in and video-conferencing options. After enrolling, you will receive instructions for connecting to the call.
Foundations of Compassionate Communication Level I
8 Thursdays April 29 - June 17, 6:00 - 8:00 pm MST
Would you like to:
- Express with clarity & ease?
- Communicate with peace?
- Create win/win outcomes from conflict?
- Effectively deal with emotions?
- Deepen your relationships?
Based on the work of Marshall B. Rosenberg, PhD. in Nonviolent Communication, this training offers a new model of relating that will help you have open, honest and effective communication from the heart.
Skills will be built through interactive exercises throughout the weekend.
You can use what you learn this weekend to create win/win situations in any area of life:
- Business management
- Team building
- Helping Professions
- Intimate relationships
- Community relations
- Public education
- Conflict mediation
- Session 1- April 29 ~ Getting Going. Principles and Assumptions of the model
- Session 2 - May 6 ~ The Components of Connection
- Session 3 - May 13 ~ Honest Expression
- Session 4- May 20 ~ Deepening Understanding of Human Needs
- Session 5 - May 27 ~ Self-empathy/Self-Connection
- Session 6- June 3 ~ Deep Listening and Empathic Responding
- Session 7- June 10 ~ Expressing with Compassion and Authenticity
- Session 8- June 17~ Introduction to Dialogue
For a complete listing of Kathy's events, visit https://nvctrainingsource.com/calendar-events/
Disclaimer: This event is independently organized. RMCCC assumes no responsibility for this event. RMCCC was not involved in its design or execution and makes no guarantees, implicit or explicit, regarding its quality or content. RMCCC receives no financial or other benefit from this event; it is posted as a service to our community and to support others in growing Compassionate Communication awareness.