Kathy Ziola Send E-mail.
This training will be conducted through Zoom with both phone-in and video-conferencing options. After enrolling, you will receive instructions for connecting to the call.
Wednesday Nov 4 - Dec 30, 9:30-10:00 am MST
- Is it easy to lose your composure, get flustered or upset in conversations?
- Trouble staying open and loving when things don't go your way?
- Do you sometimes wonder who you really are?
- Would you like greater peace & a deeper sense of trust?
You are warmly invited to join us on Wednesday mornings to access Inner Flow. Enjoy the companionship and energy of guided meditations and the work of deep self-connection to support you in new dimensions of communication.
- Expand your capacity to be grounded, fully present, clear, calm, loving, and compassionate.
- Create connection on subtle levels.
- Access your inner wisdom.
- Soften your heart and contribute to peace.
These qualities are the foundation of good relating. Join in each week to go beyond ego and deepen into your heart and soul so you can show up positively in the world. Meditative and interior practices will be facilitated.
Disclaimer: This event is independently organized. RMCCC assumes no responsibility for this event. RMCCC was not involved in its design or execution and makes no guarantees, implicit or explicit, regarding its quality or content. RMCCC receives no financial or other benefit from this event; it is posted as a service to our community and to support others in growing Compassionate Communication awareness.