Kathy Ziola Send E-mail.
These trainings will be conducted through Zoom with both phone-in and video-conferencing options. After enrolling, you will receive instructions for connecting to the call.
NVC Trainer/Facilitator Training Program
Begins September 9
NVC Trainer and Facilitator Training is for you if:
- You want to share NVC
- You are already sharing NVC
- You know NVC well and want to learn how to share it
- You want to develop your presentation skills
- You are looking for support in how to facilitate groups and coach learners effectively
Designed to teach and practice skills and consciousness specific to presenting, teaching, facilitating and coaching NVC.
It is my heartfelt intention with this training to provide learning and guidance specific to teaching and facilitating NVC in a way that supports the integrity of NVC and each individual who shares it. I am committed to creating more ease for trainers wanting the skills to create workshops, present effectively, facilitate learning powerfully, and coach learners to grow with confidence, all while having fun. It is my passion to support new facilitators and trainers!
This class is for:
- people who are actively engaged in teaching NVC or beginning to do so
- certification candidates, accreditation candidates,
- those who have begun teaching NVC with short presentations or practice group leadership,
- trainers wanting more support for the details of training, presenting and facilitating.
This class is limited to 12 in order to effectively provide support and coaching to all participants.
- 10-20 Days NVC training other than practice groups - required
- Experience facilitating NVC practice groups, intros, or short workshops – recommended
- This training will focus on trainer skills and consciousness with the understanding that you have understanding and integration of NVC content and principles.
This Online Program Includes:
- Three weekend intensive trainings - September 9-10, October 7-8, November 11-12
- Three facilitated coaching groups - Mondays, Sept. 18, Oct. 16, Nov. 20.
- Three private coaching sessions by appointment
Disclaimer: This event is independently organized. RMCCC assumes no responsibility for this event. RMCCC was not involved in its design or execution and makes no guarantees, implicit or explicit, regarding its quality or content. RMCCC receives no financial or other benefit from this event; it is posted as a service to our community and to support others in growing Compassionate Communication awareness.