Beth Eldridge Send E-mail.
These trainings will be conducted through Zoom with both phone-in and video-conferencing options. After enrolling, you will receive instructions for connecting to the call.
Revolutionize How You Relate: Gain Emotional Wisdom, Clarity of Purpose, and Deeper Connections
Saturday January 29, 1:30pm - 3:00pm
Happiness rates have dropped radically in the last couple of years, and our social and communication skills have also declined. What if you could learn a consciousness and skills to:
- open to emotions and their wisdom without escalating them
- clarify what really matters to you, while also honoring what matters to others
- be more empowered and energized to fulfill your purpose
- connect to yourself and others more profoundly
- creatively collaborate and solve problems across differences
With Nonviolent Communication (NVC), all of this is possible, and more. We learn to harvest emotional wisdom and communicate in authentic and caring ways. We develop equitable relationships that are empowering and inspire creative collaborations and contributions. Join us for an introduction to this compassionate and empowered way of thinking, living, and relating.
This program is part of the Creating Wellness Together:
Keys to Wellbeing in Relationships, Work, and Fun weekend.
January 29 and 30, 2022
Sign up for just 90 minutes or for 1-2 days
Is life going pretty well, but a part of you just doesn’t feel quite fulfilled?
Choose workshops from six expert facilitators who will guide you through experiential exercises and powerful, practical tools so you can:
- create meaningful connections with fellow participants and build community
- have a greater impact and be more fulfilled at work
- learn to turn your relationships into “elationships”
- gain tools for self compassion and relaxation
- increase energy and joy
Disclaimer: This event is independently organized. RMCCC assumes no responsibility for this event. RMCCC was not involved in its design or execution and makes no guarantees, implicit or explicit, regarding its quality or content. RMCCC receives no financial or other benefit from this event; it is posted as a service to our community and to support others in growing Compassionate Communication awareness.