David Steele Send E-mail.
Mountain Resource Center; 11030 Kitty Dr Conifer, CO 80433
The Transformative Power Of Communicating With Compassion
A FREE Introduction To Compassionate Communication
Saturday, October 7, 1:00 to 4:00 pm
In Person Again!!
We are tremendously excited to be meeting in person again!
Based on the Non-Violent Communication (NVC) work of Marshall Rosenberg and grounded in compassion and the universality of human needs, NVC helps transform patterns of communication that often lead to conflict or disconnection from ourselves and others. Please join our us and explore the many ways Compassionate Communication can contribute to and transform your life.
Sowing Peace Amid Discord
Shifting Criticism To Connection.
Develop Rich Meaningful Relationships
- Express yourself authentically.
- Discover the joy of natural giving.
- Deeply understand others.
- Expose the strength in vulnerability.
- Listen deeply to yourself and others.
Cultivate Peace And Prosperity
- Transform enemies into allies.
- Inspire cooperative endeavors.
- Uncover the abundance within you.
- Find freedom in creative interaction.
- Experience peaceful presence.
Investment: $FREE $FREE $FREE
We occasionally put on these presentations at no charge to help spread compassionate understanding without any monitory considerations. If you feel so moved, we will gladly accept donations. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and contributions are tax deductible. Your contribution helps us spread the word about compassionate ways to interact with one another.