These are events conducted by RMCCN. RMCCN determines who facilitates the event and what the content will be. Enrollment is handled by RMCCN.
From time to time, RMCCN may invite other organizations to conduct events that RMCCN deems relevant to its mission. RMCCN does not necessarily handle registration or logistics for these events. RMCCN is not responsible for choosing who conducts supported events and does not develop the content. Dedicated landing and enrollment web pages for supported events are the responsibility of the organization conducting the event.
Community events not conducted by RMCCN:
These events are submitted for posting by members of the public at large and are listed as a community service.
- Community events are independently organized.
- RMCCN assumes no responsibility for these events, is not involved in their design or execution, and makes no guarantees, implicit or explicit, regarding their quality or content.
- RMCCN receives no financial or other benefit from these events; they are posted as a service to our community and to support others in growing Compassionate Communication awareness.
- RMCCN is not responsible for choosing who conducts these events.
- Event times and locations are subject to change without notice; RMCCN assumes no responsibility for such changes.
- People who submit postings may or may not be part of RMCCN.
- Before events are posted they may be vetted by RMCCN to insure they are consistent with the mission of RMCCN.
- Dedicated landing and enrollment web pages for sponsored events are the responsibility of those conducting the event.